PSIA-AASI Thanks Patagonia for their Partnership and Support
At the end of June, the Professional Ski Instructors of America and the American Association of Snowboard Instructors (PSIA-AASI) will transition from working with its current partner Patagonia, and will start a new partnership with The North Face, who will serve as the association’s new Official Supplier in the Outerwear Product and Baselayer Product category.
“On behalf of our 32,000 members, I want to thank Patagonia for their 17 years of support they’ve given to our association and to our snowsports instructors across the country,” says PSIA-AASI Chief Executive Officer Nicholas Herrin. “Patagonia’s connection to our industry has helped our members better serve their guests to help grow participation in snowsports.”
According to Jeff Hensien, Patagonia’s Director of Customer Service, “We remain committed to PSIA-AASI and its members, they serve an important role in our ability to be united by snow and take action to preserve the mountains that define us.”
Here’s how current and active PSIA-AASI members can continue to access the Patagonia Pro Program, which is a membership program for qualified outdoor professionals.
Already Have a Patagonia Pro Account?
- Your account will remain active until the date that’s listed on your account.
- Then, within three weeks of that date, you’ll find renewal instructions on your log in page.
- You’ll need to follow those instructions to renew your Patagonia Pro account, which will require proof of PSIA-AASI membership, certification, and proof of employment to reapply.
- Complete those instructions to maintain your Patagonia Pro account.
Need to Create a Patagonia Pro Account?
- Visit https://www.patagonia.com/pro/
- Select your category, e.g. “PSIA-AASI Instructors”.
- Complete the application process.
- Please visit this site to learn more.