Treat Your Hands to a New Pair of Hestra Mitts or Gloves
Keep your hands happy no matter how cold and wet it gets with a new pair of mitts or gloves from PSIA-AASI Official Supplier Hestra.
Originally made for lumberjacks who needed highly durable and warm gloves, Hestra introduced its first glove for the ski market in 1941. Today, Hestra manufactures gloves to suit all of your on-snow needs with premium, natural materials including leather and wool.
The Fall Line Glove takes the most direct approach to performance with external seams that create an unmatched fit and great pole grips. Features include:
- Full leather construction
- Durability and dexterity of a glove, short cuff under the jacket fit
- With no waterproof/breathable insert it breathes better than most leather gloves. Treated leather is still highly water resistant.
The Freeride C-Zone 3-Finger and Mitt were spurred by input from AASI Snowboard Team member Chris Rogers. Working from the Fall Line 3- Finger and Fall Line Mitt styles, Chris and Hestra looked at improvements geared to snowboarders but ended up with a style that benefits all skiers and riders. Features include:
- Full leather with C-Zone waterproof Breathable insert
- Short cuff, under the jacket fit, great articulation
- Wolfpaw construction, which moves the seams to the inside to improve dexterity and reduce wear.
Shop for these mitts and gloves, and hundreds of other high quality items, at member-specific pricing in the PSIA-AASI Catalog.