Interim Operations and Administration Director PSIA-AASI Western Division
As the operational leader of the PSIA-AASI Western Division, the Interim Operations and Administration Director will be responsible for managing all aspects of the organization for the 2021-22 winter snow sports season. This responsibility includes maintaining all operational functions while at the same time maintaining financial stability. The director will have the ability to inspire and communicate with all leaders of PSIA-AASI Western Division to achieve success for its members.
The main priority of this position is to staff and deliver exceptional regional events and programming to the members and member schools of the Western Division. Key responsibilities are to manage education and events for all snow sports disciplines, including Adaptive, Alpine, Telemark, Cross Country, and Snowboard disciplines. The Interim Director will also work closely with the Educations Director to assure continued growth in divisional staff training and development of current and future educational leaders.
PSIA-AASI Western Board of Directors
Works closely with:
PSIA-AASI Western Division Education Director
PSIA-AASI Western Division Staff
PSIA-AASI National Staff and other PSIA-AASI Division Operational Leads
Interim Operations and Administration Director Responsibilities
- Ensure educational and certification events are available and adequate
- Works closely with the Education Director, Taskforce Chairs and Education Staff to manage staffing and implementation of all onsite events.
- Coordinates the development of events with discipline task force teams, office staff, and member school directors.
- Collaborate with the national organization of PSIA-AASI to ensure the division finances remain in good standing, i.e., timely bill payment and payroll compliance in the California/Nevada marketplace
- Collaborate with the national organization of PSIA-AASI to manage database and digital needs specific to membership and event management
- Oversees the service agreement with PSIA-AASI National, which includes Accounting and Member Services support. Support includes event builds, registration, and communication of events information to participants through email and online confirmations.
- Maintain our marketing communications so they remain current and messaging is timely and informative to our membership
- Assures communication and logistics align with event host locations. Including providing onsite administration support, staffing, lodging/travel, meeting locations, and check-in logistics.
- Handles all responsibilities related to administering events.
- Responsible for staffing all events using a staffing system while being accountable for following Staffing Guidelines to assure financial success.
- Nurtures ongoing collaboration with PSIA-AASI National Education team and all other divisions.
- Represents PSIA-AASI Western Division at public and industry functions.
Additional Office Responsibilities
- Assures accurate tracking of event documentation, working closely with PSIA-AASI National Member Services to assure digital event management.
- Diplomatic handling of policy and membership matters.
- Attend events as necessary as office support or to gain insight into processes.
- Communicate and problem solve membership inquiries efficiently.
The duties are not inclusive to the above description and may vary based on the needs of the organization.
To apply, please connect with Nicholas Herrin, PSIA-AASI CEO at .