Website Red Lodge Mountain
Reports to: Snowsports Manager Wage: DOE
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt Status: Full-Time Seasonal
Job Summary: Promote the sport of skiing or snowboarding by providing safe, enjoyable, and effective Snowsport lessons for guests. Assists Snowsports Manager in daily tasks of department.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Supervise, train, and schedule Snowsports employees.
- Attend RLM Safety Meetings.
- Use RTP to book lesson packages.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with efficient, friendly service.
- Instruct and educate guests in skiing or snowboarding using modern teaching techniques.
- Select appropriate terrain for lesson according to guest skill level.
- Attend training clinics.
- Work with children 3 years and older.
- Remove or relocate snow as needed.
- Effectively communicate with other employees both in person and via telephone/two-way radio.
Skills and Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling effective communication with guests, co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Snowsports products and department policies.
- Advanced skiing or snowboarding ability.
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekends/holidays.
- Ability to supervise Snowsports employees.
- Prior experience working with the public.
- PSIA-AASI Level II certification or higher.
- Knowledge of the ski industry.
Application Deadline: Oct. 1, 2022
To apply for this job please visit Red%20Lodge%20Mountain%20-%20Job%20Application%20(coolworks.com).