Website Lookout Pass Snowsports School
Snow Sports Sales Lead
Assist guests with booking lessons and scheduling school groups. This person works with the director to assign instructors to lessons.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Informs guests/staff of expectaions.
- Front desk and cashier responsibilities to the group
- Answers phones and emails, and communicates with guests and staff about lesson bookings
- Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skills, teaching skills and knowledge.
- Serves as a public relations representative for Lookout Pass, both on and off the job.
- Greets and assists guests in a friendly, helpful, respectful manner.
- Provides “little extras” to guests, such as giving directions and resort information.
- Remember that a smile and a friendly helping hand can make a guest’s vacation.
- LISTENS to guest’s needs and concerns.
- Responsible for all information from Ski and Snowboard School bulletin boards, weekly notes and required meetings.
- Appreciates that teamwork is essential for the success of the guests, Snowsports Department and Resort.
- Cooperates with all Resort employees and co-workers in the performance of their duties.
- Maintains good humor and cooperative attitude in all dealings with guests, co-workers and supervisors
- Strong organizational skills and cash handling skills
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and “People” skills; must love dealing with people.
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn, grow and improve.
- Must maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm on the job.
- Must be able to work long and irregular hours under stress.
- Must maintain a cheerful, professional attitude.
- Must be willing to work holidays and busy periods
- Must be a team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com