Website Soldier Mountain
Snow School Director / Recreation Department Director
Responsible for the recruitment and training of both ski & snowboard instructors
- Ensure instructors are appropriately dressed in uniform
- Ensure accurate timekeeping for payroll
Responsible for outreach to local schools & special groups
- Ensure groups are scheduled efficiently
- Ensure all groups in the area are aware of and participate in our programs
Responsible for on-mountain events during the summer & winter
- Create events that promote on-mountain engagement with the public, groups, and staff
- Foster a welcome and fun atmosphere among all guests
- Engage with the local community
Be highly organized & efficient to ensure smooth operations across all aspects of the department.
This is not an exhaustive list; everyone at our mountain works as a team. We all help out as needed.
Experience & Education Required
- Teaching experience is required
- Managerial experience is preferred
- Event management experience preferred
- Prefer applicants with at least Level 2 or higher PSIA/AASI certifications
Apply at: SoldierMountain.com/NowHiring
To apply for this job please visit soldiermountain.com.