Website Camelback Resort
Department: Ski School
Reports to: Ski and Ride Academy Manager
- Instruct groups and/or individual in a fun lesson format
- Teach proper technique, appropriate to the ability level of the guest
- Promote safety and give guests knowledge to remain safe while they ski/ride
- Participate in clinics and complimentary skiing/riding to ensure constant improvement of personal skills
- Follow direction from supervisors to ensure the success of the ski school program
- Greet guests and direct guests to proper lesson locations
- Assist the Ski/Snowboard School Supervisor daily in all other Ski/Snowboard School functions as required
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication skills required
- Able to work well with others required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to adapt and take direction
- Must successfully complete instructor training (provided by Camelback)
- Patience, and a love of the outdoors and teaching
- Must be capable of skiing/riding for prolonged periods of time
Generally accountable for:
- Complying with all Company and departmental safety standards.
- Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
- Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and Checklists.
- Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback Resort team.
- Being able to lift 50 pounds
- Actively supporting all Company initiatives.
- Must be at least 14+ years old to apply
Work Conditions and Schedule:
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather should be expected as work will occur outdoors.
- Lifting at least 50 LBS
- Weekend and holiday availability is required as well as flexibility with work schedule.
- During peak seasons, the schedule may require a work week schedule over 40 hours per week, including nights.
- This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania! You can enjoy yourselves at Camelback Mountain Adventures, splash around all year inside Aquatopia, lounge in the sun at Camelbeach, or embrace the winter cold with the best skiing/snowboarding in the Poconos or at the Biggest Snowtubing Park in the USA. At Camelback Resort you can do it all, time and time again!
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS! Our amazing perks vary depending on season. Enjoy our complimentary access to Snowtubing, Aquatopia, Camelbeach, Mountain Adventures, and free lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Bring your friends and family along with our bonus ticket package. What are you waiting for?! Apply today.
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com