Website Snowbird Mountain School
Ski and Snowboard Instructor
Full Time/Part Time Positions available. Includes Weekends and Holidays
As a Mountain School Instructor, you’ll coach adults and children from ages 3 to 93 in snow
sports. The main job of the instructor is to ensure that people in their care are SAFE, have FUN,
and LEARN according to their desires.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
● Must be able to ski or ride single black diamond terrain in all but the most extreme conditions.
● PSIA/AASI Certification preferred.
● 6 months to 1 year of job-specific work experience preferred.
● Work experience with teaching, coaching, camp counselor, or social work is a plus.
● Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a
pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all
departments at Snowbird.
● Must be prepared to communicate with managers digitally; use of email and internet required.
● High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
WHY WORK HERE
● Ski pass and comp ticket benefits
● Discounts at Snowbird eateries, retail shops, mountain school, lodging and daycare for employees.
● Available medical, dental, vision and accident insurance – benefits are available based on position and are subject to change.
● Discounts with Powdr partners.
● Free transportation to work: UTA Buss and Rideshare Vans, Canyon Transportation vans and Employee Blue Shuttles.
WHO WE ARE
Snowbird is a world-renowned resort just 6 miles up Little Cottonwood Canyon. Here, winter enthusiasts experience all types of mountain terrain which can be enjoyed by every level of skier and snowboarder. Guests can sharpen their skills at our topflight mountain school, go for a backcountry snow-cat tour or enjoy an exhilarating Heli-ski adventure. Snowbird offers 4 hotels, 15 restaurants, conference facilities, summer activities, Oktoberfest, and a full-service spa, all surrounded by spectacular granite peaks – making Snowbird a world-class destination. Snowbird’s ambition is to provide unique big mountain experiences that grow the committed Snowbird family. This includes both our team members and our guests. By helping everyone experience what makes Snowbird unique and special, the environment, the mountain, the canyon, and the people. In this way they make memories for a lifetime, “memories that match our mountain”. Snowbird is an equal opportunity employer. For more details and to apply for the position, please visit our website here: Ski and Snowboard Instructor Application
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.