Website Stowe Mountain Resort
Non-Certified Ski or Snowboard Instructor
Winter Seasonal 2023/2024
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first-time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Experience the best office in the world teaching Snowsports to guests of all ages. Instructors will deliver quality ski/snowboard instruction to groups and individuals, providing world class guest service in a safe and fun environment. Full and Part Time positions available.
- Expected Pay Range: $20.00 – $62.02 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability – Full Time and Part Time
- Holidays Required
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Teach group and private lessons
- Work with guests of all ages
- Deliver world class guest service
- Create a safe and fun learning environment
- Support all ski school needs inclusive of scanning, running surface lifts, facilitating lunch, fitting equipment
- Provide guest feedback that inspires and creates lifelong skiers and riders
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable and competent skiing and riding on groomed blue terrain
- Must be willing to work with guests of all ages
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Strong communication skills
- Must be willing to work weekends/Holidays
Additional requirements for hires under age 18:
- Submission of a Parental Consent Form upon hire, along with other applicable documents required by state law; such as a work permit, physician’s note, and/or proof of birthdate
The expected pay range is $20.00 – $62.02. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vailresortscareers.com.