Website Mount Snow
Level II Certified Ski or Snowboard Instructor
Full & Part Time Winter Seasonal
Mount Snow is now part of the Vail Resorts family and we’ve started hiring for our winter 22-23 season! Minimum pay starts at $20/hr (additional wages based on certification). Benefits include an employee Epic Pass that gives you access to skiing and riding at all Vail Resorts-owned Mountains. Along with the free ski pass, employees also get discounts on food, lodging, retail products, and other pro-deal discounts on brand names. Join the team this season for an Experience of a Lifetime!
*Level I and Level II are the same application.
Full and Part Time positions for PSIA-AASI certified instructors are available for the Winter Season! The Instructor will provide quality ski instruction to groups and individuals in a safe and fun manner while upholding Company guidelines.
- Work is either full-time or part-time
- Responsible for delivering a safe and positive environment
- Responsible for teaching group and private lessons
- Willingness to work with lesson of all ages
- Help to serve and supervise children’s lunches where required
- Provide superior guest service to all resort guests
- Attend both on-snow and off-snow clinics for professional improvement
- Perform other functions that may be requested by a supervisor, manager or director
- PSIA-AASI instructor certification or equivalent
- Caring and sensitive attitude towards guests
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible in response to changing class assignments and working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to ski or snowboard at an intermediate level or above and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work in all types of weather in a winter alpine environment
Deadline to apply: November 26, 2022
To apply for this job please visit " rel="nofollow">vailresorts.com.