Website Crystal Mountain
Business Unit: Freeride
Position Reports to: Director of Snowsports
Positions Reporting to this Role: Freeride Supervisor & Coaches
Location: Crystal Mountain, Washington
- Lead, Train, and Mentor Freeride coaches.
- Recruit, interview, and hire coaching staff.
- Communicate effectively on scheduling requirements and registration to ensure reasonable class sizes.
- Foster and encourage an environment of safety and responsibility within the program.
- Act as liaison to the parents through the program to ensure effective communication and feedback.
- Coordinate, schedule, and produce IFSA freeride events in conjunction with Marketing, Events, and IFSA.
- Manage Freeride budget.
- Assist with freeride program product and pricing development.
- Manage operations of freeride program.
- Other tasks as assigned.
This job description is an overview of the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of this resort and position, the responsibilities of this position may change.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Strong freeriding teaching skills to be able to a lead groups into all levels of terrain and conditions.
- The ability to set a Professional example both on and off the hill to his/her staff and students.
- Previous Freeride experience both in competition and coaching athletes preferred.
- Ability to mentor coaches within the program.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Teams.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- This position may be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays while in operation.
- Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum of 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other common office equipment on a constant basis.
- Auditory and visual acuity to communicate with computers, phones, and mobile devices and basic office equipment on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time on skis/snowboards standing, sliding, sitting, bending, reaching, and speaking on a constant basis.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Able to spend long periods outside without breaks. (Minimum 2 hours)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com