Website Eldora Mountain Resort
Location: Eldora Mountain Resort, Nederland, CO
Salary: $21.00+/hour, depending on experience
Eldora Ski & Ride School is the Place to Learn!! Come work for one of the best resort employers in Colorado and participate in a true Learning Community. The Ski & Ride School Administrative/Reservations Supervisor performs a variety of job functions throughout the year. Fall and Spring, much of the work will deal with onboarding and year-end processing of employees. Mid-season will deal with approving payroll, correcting and updating payroll reports and spending time assisting with reservations as well as supervising reservations staff. Auditing/approving payroll and related responsibilities are regular job activities throughout the whole season.
- 2 or 3 years minimum supervisory level experience working in a Ski & Ride School
- Point of sale and software system exposure, ideally with RTP, Flaik, ADP, and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and guest service skills
- Able to work long and irregular hours including weekends and holidays
- Is a champion of Play Forever, Powdr’s corporate responsibility commitment to protect the environment and support our community in Eldora’s everyday operations
- Pass a background check
- PSIA-AASI Level II certification or equivalent
- College degree/experience in a relevant field
Education Required: Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
Application Deadline: 10-1-2022
To apply for this job please visit www.eldora.com.