Yes, however you may need to get permission from the Education Director in your ‘home’ division to take an exam in another division.  Contact the division you wish to take an exam in to get the full details.  Division exam formats may vary.

Partial pass of an exam does not transfer to the new division (i.e. if a member passes the ‘Ski’ portion of an exam in the Western division they can not plan on taking only the remaining portions in another division), certification exams must be completed, in full, in a single division. However, a member can return to their old division to complete the certification.