Friday, December 1, 2023 from 8:45 am - 4 pm MTAdd to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
Education Clinic Location:
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (Inside the Solitude Building (Sweetwater Gondola Midstation))
IMPORTANT: You will need to pick up your J card prior to boarding the gondola in Cafe 6311 in the Bridger Center. Please note that you will not be able to store gear in the Solitude Building and will need to leave it at the base or in your car prior to going up the lift.Host Division:
IntermountainRegistration Information:- First Chair Rate: $100.00 (available through Thursday, November 16)
- Last Chair Rate: $125.00
- CEUs: 6Prerequisites:
Current PSIA-AASI MembershipRegistration Deadline:
Friday, November 17, 2023, 11:59 pm MT
Online Registration: CLOSED
Technical & Teaching Skills clinic, full day on-snow.
Qualifies as continuing education
- Impact overall performance through improved understanding and application of the alpine technical fundamentals.
- Improve ability to practice independently
- Learn strategies for facilitating practice during a ski lesson
- By the end of this clinic participants will know what and how to practice for personal improvement.
- The clinic leader and the participants will collaborate to create a relevant goal.
- The clinic leader will facilitate experiences designed for participants to feel specific sensations that will lead to personal improvement.
- The clinic leader and participants will collaborate to identify specific and memorable sensations that will guide the participants' independent practice.
- The clinic leader will facilitate reflection related to each participant's experience and how they will continue to use it in their individual practice.
Additional Event Details:
SPOT INSURANCE OFFER
$25k injury coverage. $0 deductible.
Make the most of your event, with Spot Insurance. Spot's policy pays up to $25,000 of your medical bills, with $0 deductible.
For only $12.99 per day you're covered while skiing or snowboarding at your event--no matter if you have health insurance or not.
Ready to ski or ride harder? Select "Choose" to add Spot below, then pay for your event like you normally would. A policy will be generated and someone from Spot will get in touch with more details.
Policy modifications and cancellations must be done at least five days before the start date of the event. The policy is fully refundable until that time and is non-refundable after.
Full coverage details found here: https://www.getspot.com/benefit-summary/psia-aasi-events
Spot also offers annual insurance to keep you covered anytime you're skiing, riding, or mountain biking during the year for only $149.99. Learn more in your pro offer portal.