Get Your Knees in Shape for Winter with New Summer-Series Webinar
Elevate your fitness routine with Dr. Leslie Desrosiers in the new “Train Smarter, Not Harder, and Save Your Knees” webinar.
Save your spot for this PSIA-AASI Summer-Series Webinar and learn sport-specific preventative exercises that take your performance to new heights while you earn 1 CEU.
This course takes place Thursday, August 24, 2023, from 6-7 p.m. (MST). The cost is $20.
In this webinar, Dr. Leslie will demonstrate how simple it can be to add game-changing neuromuscular-control strategies to your workout and keep your knees stronger and healthier.
Tune in from home and be ready to move, stretch, and strengthen! Follow along with the music, get tips for proper technique, and, most important, have FUN!
Join this webinar to:
- Discover the best way to keep skiing or riding at the level you want – for as long as possible – without an ACL injury or arthritis ruining your season or ending your career too soon.
- Find out what types of exercises are essential in an injury prevention program.
- Learn multiple exercises designed to help skiers and snowboarders protect their knees, prevent injuries, and prepare for winter.
- Learn exercises to improve strength, mobility, balance, and body control.
- Learn how to self-correct alignment and posture to maintain an optimal position for performance and safety.