with Health Karma
PSIA-AASI recently partnered with Health Karma, a health services membership program, to give you 24/7 access to virtual healthcare services.
“We’re excited to provide health and well-being services to PSIA-AASI members,” said Health Karma Chief Executive Officer Travis Jackson. “We believe that health and well-being starts with affordable 24/7 access to healthcare services. Health Karma’s virtual healthcare approach gives members direct access to a medical professional 24/7 through our online platform, so they don’t have to travel to receive care or encounter the long wait times often experienced at doctor offices and urgent care facilities.”
When you join Health Karma, you can access the following benefits for a $0 co-pay and no out-of-pocket cost:
- Virtual primary care, including the ability to select a primary care doctor who will manage their care on the platform.
- 24/7 virtual urgent care services over the phone or video consultation online.
- Behavioral health clinicians to provide virtual consultations for emotional well-being.
- 24/7 access to veterinarians to provide virtual care to family pets.
- Pay $0 for 37 of the most commonly prescribed medications.
Health Karma also offers discounts for prescription medications, vitamins, supplements, and dental, vision, and hearing benefits. A comprehensive dashboard helps members manage their health and well-being. It includes a patient advocacy service, a message a specialist service, and health and wellness tracking.
“Partnering with Health Karma means our members can access affordable, convenient, and comprehensive healthcare services,” said PSIA-AASI Interim Chief Executive Officer Tom Spiess, CAE. “A Health Karma membership lets instructors access care any time of day, so they don’t have to miss a ski or ride day to visit a health care facility.”
You can learn more about Health Karma pricing and benefits by logging in and viewing the Pro Offer page.