Whether you’re ready to figure out how to grow personally or professionally, on snow, in the office, or in the boardroom, attending the on-snow Women’s Summit 2022 is a must. You can meet and learn from some of the top women leaders in the snowsports industry.
This year’s event theme focuses on “Balancing Acts.” Whether you are focused on your own development, on paying it forward to others, or engaged in the balancing act of combining it all, there will be something for everyone! By attending you will:
- Receive guidance each morning through facilitated on-hill discussions while exploring the resort.
- Gain the tools you need to advance in the snowsports industry.
- Network with industry leaders, PSIA-AASI National Team members, and motivated women from around the country.
- Diann Roffe, Olympic Gold Medalist: Diann will share her thoughts and experiences on balancing a career she is passionate about while still improving as a leader and being a female ski racing coach.
- Pat Campbell, Former President Vail Resorts Mountain Division: Pat will discuss topics ranging from ambition and navigating career growth, putting yourself out there, breaking down gender bias, and finding life balance.
- Equipment Ins and Outs: Leslie Baker-Brown, Global Leader of the Blizzard Tecnica Women2Women program, shares a deep dive into ski and ski boot terminology, technology, and everything you wanted to know about your equipment.
- Training for Performance: Mermer Blakeslee, PSIA-E Examiner, former national team member, writer, skier, teacher, and gardener, will explore strategies for handling performance anxiety at PSIA-AASI exams or tryouts.
- Feedback: Giving and Receiving: Leigh Pierini, Women’s Summit Chair and Examiner, will share how to give and receive effective feedback.
All sliding disciplines welcome! Design your own experience during the day, and each evening, you’ll gather for talks and social opportunities to broaden your knowledge and networking.
Hurry! Early-bird rates end on Saturday, February 12. FINAL registration deadline is Sunday, February 20. Reserve your spot now because space is filling up fast!