Free Beginner Experience Courses Help You Teach Successful Lessons
PSIA-AASI’s free online Delivering the Beginner Experience Courses help you provide the ultimate introduction to sliding on snow.
Courses for alpine, snowboard, and cross country lessons, as well as a course on working with children, were created to help you enhance your teaching toolkit. In each course, you will learn the techniques and tactics to help give your students a successful beginner experience.
Perfect for instructors starting their first season on snow, or for experienced teachers looking for new ways to welcome beginners, topics in each course include:
- Why providing an excellent beginner lesson is important.
- How to work through the rental shop.
- Introducing yourself to the guest.
- Tips and tricks you can use to offer the best beginner experience.
- Wrapping up.
Take the course now and start delivering a better beginner experience in the next lesson you teach. There is also a course just for new instructors, welcoming them to the world of teaching snowsports.
Pick a discipline and enjoy your free course now:
- Delivering the Beginner Experience – Alpine
- Delivering the Beginner Experience – Cross Country
- Delivering the Beginner Experience – Snowboard
Teaching Adaptive Snowsports Courses
These FREE courses will help you learn techniques and tools to help give your students a successful beginner experience.