Get Your Hike – and Run – On with New Shoes from Salomon
Snow pros in California, Colorado, Oregon, and Utah may still be carving up spring corn snow on their Salomon skis. But the PSIA-AASI Official Supplier also has top-of-the-line footwear for you to hit the dry trails to hike or run.
When asked exactly which shoes they would recommend for athletic outdoor enthusiasts like PSIA-AASI members, the folks at Salomon touted the Speedcross and the OUTline. See more below, and log in to the Pro Offers page to access member-specific pricing.
To create the next-generation Speedcross 5, Salomon decided to capitalize on the values that make Speedcross legendary. Even more grip and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived.
- Improved chevron lugs with Contagrip for extra grip on the muckiest, most technical terrain,
- Profeel Film to protect the foot from the ground up, along with Energycell+ for comfort and cushion, and
- Sensifit, with new vacuum-sealed upper hugs for a custom, secure fit.
The OUTline hiking shoe is designed for adventurers who want all the tech of a hiking shoe, but with the aesthetic of an urban, lifestyle sneaker. This shoe is capable of taking you straight from the trail to the town without skipping a beat. It is lightweight and flexible like a running shoe, but with enough grip and protection for any trail.
- High Traction Contagrip for grip and stability on any terrain,
- EVA midsole for cushion and support on-the-go, and
- OrthoLite memory foam sockliner for comfort where you need it. (Also available in a Gore-Tex version and a Mid GTX version.)