Website Lee Canyon
Terrain Park Manager
The Terrain Park Supervisor has the overall responsibility for the creative direction, layout, design, construction, maintenance, park crew supervision, and safety programs. The Terrain Park Supervisor plans, directs, and coordinates the terrain park department, by performing duties personally or through subordinate staff. The Terrain Park Supervisor oversees a small team of terrain park employees to build and manage the day-to-day operations of 2-3 terrain parks. A qualified candidate must be an experienced cat operator, have terrain park design and supervisor experience. The position reports directly to the Director of Mountain Operations.
This position is currently posted as a winter seasonal job, but could be year-round, full-time with health benefits and paid time off for a candidate interested in staying on throughout the year in another mountain operations position including trail maintenance, bike park and more.
- Previous terrain park experience
- Advanced snow cat operational skills
- Previous experience in managing or supervising employees.
- Previous development and training of Terrain Park Safety Awareness program for both staff and guests.
- Previous metal fabrication experience with Terrain Park features.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to HR@leecanyonlv.com