Website Boyne Mountain SnowSports Academy
As a SnowSports Instructor you are responsible for instructing guests of all levels of proficiency in snowboarding techniques for basic fundamentals up to and including competitive snowboarding and the latest techniques. As a Boyne Mountain team member, there are so many awesome perks for you to take advantage of, such as: ski passes, golf passes, waterpark passes, and discounts for food, beverages, retail, daycare, and so much more! To learn more about Boyne Mountain Resort, employment perks, and employee testimonials, click here – Boyne Mountain Employment!
The SnowSports Instructor’s typical job functions include:
- Creating and maintaining a safe and fun learning environment
- Demonstrating the use of equipment, snowboarding principles and techniques
- Conducting movement analysis to improve students proficiency
- Explaining and enforcing safety rules and regulations
- Efficiently instructing assigned levels both physically and verbally
- Attending morning meetings and be responsible for Boyne Basics
This position may be for you if:
- You are at least 16 years of age
- You are available to work weekends and holidays
- You enjoy working outside in various weather conditions
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit careers-boyneresorts.icims.com.