Website The Rock Snowpark
Snow School Instructor
Essential Job Functions:
- Good skiing and/or snowboarding ability preferred but not required
- Outside work, frequently in extreme weather conditions
- Commitment to improving skills and teaching techniques through practice and clinics
- Some clinics will be mandatory
- Excellent customer services skills necessary
- Minimum age requirement is 14
- Purchase and/or rent a uniform on or before your first shift and follow all dress code requirements
Position Overview: All are encouraged to apply, whether or not there you have experience in skiing or snowboarding. Teaching experience is not required and will be taught at pre-season clinics. There will be a required Instructor Training Clinic for all new instructors – usually the first three weekends in December. Lift tickets will be provided for all training days.
Instructors work in high visibility positions and are expected to be friendly, courteous, and patient, at all times. Many times, instructors will be teaching a group of guests, and lessons are for all ages. Snow School Instructors are an extremely important position. You can be the reason someone decides to ski/board for the rest of there life!
To apply for this job please visit www.rocksnowpark.com.