Website Blue Mountain Resort
Location: Palmerton, PA
Ski School Name: Blue Mountain Resort
Type of Job: Part time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our Snow Sports team consists of outgoing individuals who are passionate about sharing outdoor experiences with our guests through individualized or group instruction.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE POSITION:
- Willing to teach children and adults alike
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and guests through positive interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in various types of inclement weather
- Ability to attend Ski and Ride training sessions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to ski/ride green terrain comfortably and under control or willing to learn!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Sharing Fun and engaging outdoor experiences with your teammates and guests
- Upholding the highest levels of guest safety
- Adopting the skiing and boarding methodology and techniques used by Blue Mountain Learning Center
- Assisting in operational responsibilities of Ski & Ride programs and teaching areas including but not limited to: greeting, registration process, equipment fitting, setup, upkeep, and breakdown of outdoor and indoor teaching areas, surface lift operation, overall cleanliness of facilities, and assisting supervisory staff members as necessary.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
We offer the opportunity to join a growing company with over 40 years in the hospitality industry and be a part of setting a new standard of excellence in guest satisfaction. We understand the importance of both personal and professional growth and support our team members in achieving their goals. Team members enjoy benefits including a free season pass and activities around the resort, discounts on food and merchandise, and special team celebrations in an environment that allows you to play where you work!
WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK FOR BLUE MOUNTAIN RESORT:
Our core values are at the heart of our people and company objectives. Blue Mountain Resort offers an environment that encourages personal and professional growth, collaboration, safety, and fun. We are committed to fostering a rich learning environment based on individual talents and goals. Together we strive to cultivate a community based on trust and respect. Our mission is to provide our guests and employees with a wonderful experience that lasts a lifetime and keeps them coming back!
This job description is a general outline of the responsibilities and duties. Additionally, it is not limited to these specifications and is subject to revision by Blue Mountain Resort at any time.
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.
Blue Mountain Resort is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Education/Experience Required: An ability to ski/ride terrain comfortably or strong willingness to learn highly preferred. Previous ski lessons are a plus!
To apply for this job please visit " rel="nofollow">skibluemt.com.