Website Lee Canyon
LEE CANYON AMBITION & MISSION STATEMENT
Our Ambition: To be Vegas’ year-round backyard escape for discovering adventure in the mountains.
Our Mission: Deliver memorable experiences. Enhance people’s lives. Have fun doing it.
The Lee Canyon Ski & Snowboard School Instructor will provide quality instruction to groups and individuals in a safe and fun manner while upholding the highest levels of guest safety on various high-altitude terrains and with varying winter weather conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSITBILITIES
- Can clearly and accurately instruct assigned Ski and Snowboard students in alignment with Lee Canyon and PSIA – AASI teaching standards.
- Have excellent guest service skills and be willing to work with guests of all ages from 3 years old to adults.
- Will attend all training sessions as assigned.
- Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language (spoken & written).
- Can assist with non-teaching guest service functions including but not limited to boot fitting, snow removal, snow fencing and any other duties as assigned by manager.
- Can work comfortably with various cultures and ages in a team environment.
- Has a clean and welcoming appearance.
- Is able to safely navigate uneven and slippery terrain.
- Strict adherence to all state and federal employment laws, company policies and safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full Time Positions will commit to at minimum 4 days a week in addition to holidays and peak periods.
- Full Time instructors will receive work priority over other staff categories.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity.
- Is supportive of the company’s ambition and mission objectives.
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information.
- Is someone who has a fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality.
- Is a team-oriented coworker who constantly strives to be the best.
- Is willing to suggest and support new innovative ideas.
- Is organized and detail oriented.
- Possesses the skills to see projects through to completion.
- Consistently practices the habit of following up with people on issues.
- Can handle a fast-paced, potentially high pressure work environment.
- Intermediate ski/snowboard ability.
- Caring for and/or working with all ages from children ages 3yrs old to adult.
- Exceptional guest service skills.
- Is flexible with work days and hours.
- Is able to work holidays and weekends per seasonal demands and business needs.
- Is able to work in any weather condition.
- Sixteen (16) years or older at the time of hire.
- Is able to pass pre-employment screening.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.