Website Lee Canyon
Ski School Instructor
The Lee Canyon Ski & Snowboard School Instructor will provide quality instruction to groups and individuals in a safe and fun manner while upholding the highest levels of guest safety on various high-altitude terrains and with varying winter weather conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSITBILITIES
- Can clearly and accurately instruct assigned Ski and Snowboard students in alignment with Lee Canyon and PSIA – AASI teaching standards.
- Have excellent guest service skills and be willing to work with guests of all ages from 3 years old to adults.
- Will attend all training sessions as assigned.
- Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language (spoken & written).
- Can assist with non-teaching guest service functions including but not limited to boot fitting, snow removal, snow fencing and any other duties as assigned by manager.
- Can work comfortably with various cultures and ages in a team environment.
- Has a clean and welcoming appearance.
- Is able to safely navigate uneven and slippery terrain.
- Strict adherence to all state and federal employment laws, company policies and safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full Time and Part Time positions are available.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity.
- Is supportive of the company’s ambition and mission objectives.
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information.
- Is someone who has a fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality.
- Is a team-oriented coworker who constantly strives to be the best.
- Is willing to suggest and support new innovative ideas.
- Is organized and detail oriented.
- Possesses the skills to see projects through to completion.
- Consistently practices the habit of following up with people on issues.
- Can handle a fast-paced, potentially high pressure work environment.
- Intermediate ski/snowboard ability.
- Caring for and/or working with all ages from children ages 3yrs old to adult.
- Quality guest service skills.
- Is flexible with work days and hours.
- Is able to work holidays and weekends per seasonal demands and business needs.
- Is able to work in any weather condition.
- Sixteen (16) years or older at the time of hire.
- Is able to pass pre-employment screening.
- Previous experience with teaching/coaching/mentoring.
- Previous ski/snowboard instructor experience.
- Knowledge of local area/resort.
- Attained a high school diploma or equivalent credentials.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to HR@leecanyonlv.com