Website Sierra at Tahoe
Reports To: Ski & Ride School Director
Benefit Status: Full Seasonal Benefits (med/den/vis/401k)
The Ski & Ride School Supervisor is a member of the Sierra at Tahoe Ski & Ride School management team who is responsible for the overall quality of all on-snow ski and ride operations at the resort. This position will have a daily operational role working directly with the Ski & Ride School Children & Adult Program Managers, Director and our guests.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- On-Snow management and coaching of Pro’s to provide exceptional guest service.
- Monitor business levels and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Administer all instructor lesson assignments.
- Finalize daily payroll.
- Daily operations and lesson quality control.
- Monitor daily lesson content checking for compliance utilizing The Learning Connection Model, communicate with Manager on observations noting potential opportunities for future staff development to provide a better guest experience.
- Communicate & ensure that Pros are knowledgeable about all lesson product offerings while promoting teamwork of all Pro staff.
- Drive value for guest relations.
- Uphold safety standards within the department, be an advocate for all safety initiatives of the resort, to our guests and staff.
- Daily set-up and breakdown of all Ski & Ride School signage and fencing.
- Maintain the physical appearance of the Ski & Ride School meeting areas.
- Support professional development & training within the Ski & Ride School.
- Communicate with other departments to create an environment of support and trust that will benefit staff and guests.
- Administrative duties as needed.
- Available to instruct on an as needed basis.
- 3 years minimum experience as an instructor – required
- PSIA/AASI Level 2 Certification – preferred
- PSIA-AASI Children’s Specialist 1 – preferred
- Leadership experience in a Snowsports School – required
- Strong leadership skills and must work well in a team environment – required
- Must understand and deliver exceptional guest service – required
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint- required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently – required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays throughout the season – required
- Must be able to work from November – April – required
To apply visit: Employment (sierraattahoe.com)
To apply for this job please visit www.sierraattahoe.com.