Website Deer Valley
Ski Instructor Experienced, Full and Part-Time Positions Available
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Teach alpine skiing to Deer Valley guests (children or adults) in all ability zones based on previous experience and current alpine certification.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Teach alpine skiing to all ability zones based on the applicant’s previous experience and certification.
- Plan and implement lessons appropriate for each ability zone with an emphasis on Safety, Fun, and Learning.
- Display professional conduct with parents, children, and caregivers in all situations, some of which may be stressful; write daily progress cards for students and their parents.
- Attend all required trainings and meetings.
- Follow all protocols for punctuality, daily and season long scheduling, uniforms and professional appearance as outlined by Human Resources and Skier Services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- PREVIOUS SKI RESORT TEACHING REQUIRED
- Must have excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Able to ski to Intermediate terrain in variable conditions.
- Able to lift 40 lbs. and carry; stand/ski six to nine hours; perform bending, lifting and twisting movements.
- Able to work in variable weather.
- Able to work weekends and holidays.
- Provide own alpine ski equipment.
- Must be 18 or over.
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT:
- 11/29/2023 – 04/14/2024
- $20.00- 35.00 + Based on certifications and lesson add-ons.
Deer Valley is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.deervalley.com.