Website Sky Tech Sport
Ski Instructor Brand Ambassador and Video Content Creator
SkyTechSport is the world’s leading ski and snowboard simulator company, and we are seeking a creative and engaging ski instructor brand ambassador to create educational video content on our simulators and on snow.
- Develop and execute instructional video content on the SkyTechSport simulator and on snow, including talking about drills and exercises that skiers can practice on the simulator to improve their on-snow performance.
- Conduct both on-site and off-site video shoots.
- Collaborate with the SkyTechSport team to come up with new and exciting video ideas.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for SkyTechSport, representing the company at events, and promoting the product to the skiing community.
- Travel when applicable to capture footage in different locations.
- Certified ski instructor with excellent communication skills.
- Experience creating instructional videos is a plus.
- Strong on-camera presence and ability to engage with the audience.
- Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility in scheduling to accommodate filming and travel.
This is a part-time position with a flexible schedule where you can help plan your own schedule and filming times. We will supply video production and editing team.
Opportunity to become a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator is also possible and the candidate would need to relocate or reside in Los Angeles, CA.
Learn more about us at www.skytechsport.com
To apply for this job please visit www.skytechsport.com.