Website Camelback Ski and Ride Academy
Ski and Ride Academy Coordinator
- Managing the Flaik system and assisting the Snow Sports Manager with integrating it with UniFocus.
- Scheduling all instructors for lessons, including private lesson requests.
- Recording and tracking all background checks, clearances, trainings, binding releases, and teaching certifications.
Next Level Duties:
- Assisting the Snow Sports Manager and Human Resources with recruitment.
- Assisting the Snow Sports Manager with Change of Status forms.
- Assisting the Snow Sports Manager and Supervisor with pre-shift meetings.
- Assisting the department with guest concerns with lessons.
- Assisting the department with selling lessons.
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of ski & snowboard, outdoor recreation, or the tourism industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate soft skills required such as presentation of ideas and clearly articulate the concepts to management.
- Ability to effectively interface with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels.
- Strong customer services and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to lift or team-lift 50 lbs. and perform sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
More About Camelback:
Camelback Resort has been voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA, #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, and was selected by Conde’ Nast Traveler as one of The Best Ski Resorts in the U.S. and Canada: 2021 Readers’ Choice Awards. Our resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country, adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.