Website Mt. Rose
Location: Reno, NV
Apply here: https://skirose.com/employment/
Deadline to Apply: November 1, 2022
Responsible for providing assistance to customers, kids and instructors in all aspects of the Rosebud operation, including lesson instruction.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to teach entry level Skier and Snowboarders
- INTERNAL: Ski School Instructors, All inside staff
- EXTERNAL: All guest of Mt Rose.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate effectively to staff regarding policies and procedures.
- Assist in Course registration as needed
- Teach Rosebuds lessons as assigned
- Observe all applicable safety standards
- Assist in general operation of all Rosebud activity
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and cooperate with other departments as necessary in the completion of the above essential duties.
- Provide information and answer questions about the resort-to-resort guests.
- Any other duties that may contribute to the cleanliness, orderliness and overall efficiency of the entire operation and all of the tasks contained therein.
- Set up/take down of First-timer/Rosebuds staging areas
- Wizard Patrol Assistance
- Operation of Conveyor Belt
- Complete all required paperwork: Class cards, time sheets, incident reports etc.
- Attend any assigned training as needed
- Assist in preparing lesson plans for upcoming lessons.
Performs other related tasks as necessary
Working at a Ski Resort has its advantages – All Mt. Rose employees receive the following PERKS!
- FREE Staff Season Pass
- Free Employee Guest Pass* (AKA Dependent Pass )
1 Dependent Pass (Spouse/friend/guest of your choice) plus dependent children up to age 26
- Complimentary Lift Tickets
(for friends / visiting friends & relatives / etc.)
- 431 Sports Discounts: 25 – 40% off store items
- Food Discounts: 50-70%
- Beverage / Bar Discounts: Free Sodas / Coffee / Hot Chocolate / Beer & Wine discounts (ages 21+)
- Equipment Rental: Free Daily Ski or Snowboard Personal Rental Equipment
- Tuning Center: Free Basic Services (on personal gear)
- Ski School Lessons: Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
To apply for this job please visit skirose.com.