Website White Pine Ski Resort
Retail / Ticketing Sales
Location: White Pine Ski & Summer Resort. Pinedale, Wyoming
Type: Winter Season. Part Time Position (Friday-Monday). Christmas Break Full Time: (Every Day- December 17th-January 3rd).
Job Description: White Pine Resort is looking for hardworking team players who enjoy the outdoors and are interested in the perks that working at a ski resort bring! Just 90 minutes Southeast of Jackson Hole in the Wind River Mountain Range. Our Ticketing and Retail Salesperson happy and able to work with the public well. Don’t miss out on this fun opportunity!
Pay Scale: Hourly Pay Based on Experience.
Reports To: Assistant General Manager
Housing: Possible Affordable Housing. TBD.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable winter transportation.
- Must possess and maintain strong communication skills.
- Make customers feel welcome in our ticketing department.
- Help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
- Possess a positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints.
- Possess and maintain a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- Ensure that customers leave our facility satisfied.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Greet and direct customers.
- Provide accurate information about White Pine history, product features, pricing, and services.
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Notify management when stock runs low.
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the General Manager.
- Stay up to date with new products/services.
- Open and close register till with accuracy and confidentiality.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Previous experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role.
- Understanding of the retail sales process.
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check.
Apply today at www.whitepinewyoming.com/employment.
All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment. Completed applications, accompanied with a resume if desired, can be emailed directly to the General Manager of White Pine Resort at .
White Pine Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Operating under USFS Special Use Permit in the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com