Member Services Representative
Reports To: Manager of Member Services
Classification: Seasonal Employee
Position Summary: First point of contact within PSIA-AASI for members reaching out to the association via phone, email or walk-in. Individual in this position will assist members with questions regarding PSIA-AASI membership, event registration, catalog orders, etc. The primary responsibility for this position is to be positive, resourceful and to assist the membership.
- Respond to membership and division inquiries in the form of telephone, email fax and/or mail.
- Update membership database records and payments to maintain accurate PSIA-AASI membership records.
- Assist with printing and mailing of membership cards and materials for new and renewing members.
- Provide information to members regarding pro deals, catalog purchases, product information, etc.
- Assist with processing orders, back orders, return and refund items, and shipping of products.
- Assist with processing of membership passport cards for overseas work.
- Assist with process improvement.
- Assist with administrative services to include ordering of office supplies, shipping packages, maintenance of office equipment, etc.
Job responsibilities and competencies identified here are not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience.
- Associate degree in Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience a plus.
- Association member services experience a plus.
- Experience with membership management software a plus.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team-oriented environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Aptitude for product knowledge and merchandising.
- Superior interpersonal skills, including proficiency in conflict resolution and the ability to develop and maintain honest, transparent, and healthy relationships with staff, volunteers, contractors and others within the position’s communication sphere.
- Proficiency in the use of office technologies and software, including but not limited to: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database management.
- Aptitude for learning new software systems such as membership and inventory management and accounting systems.
Work will primarily be done in an office environment along with working in the merchandising warehouse when requested. Possibility of travel for conferences and events, on snow portions of association events are not required for this position.
Core Competencies (5-6 core competencies)
Compensation and Work Schedule
This is a full time seasonal (August – May) position that will report to the Lakewood office, M-F 8:00 – 4:30.
$18 per hour (40 hours a week), benefits include: Holiday Pay, Wellness Reimbursement, Jury Duty and Witness Leave, and Bereavement Leave.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com