Website Purgatory Ski and Snowboard School
Local Programs Supervisor
The Ski and Snowboard School Local Programs Supervisor will oversee all aspects of the Local Programs within the Ski and Snowboard School, including Snowburners, Lil’Burners, and Dev-Team. This is a full time, seasonal position. This position reports directly to the Kids Ski and Snowboard School Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate staffing needs for each program while maintaining a ratio of 5:1 students to instructors.
- Manage timekeeping and payroll for instructors for each program day.
- Facilitate check-in process, manage class assignments, and provide needed support for instructors on snow.
- Coordinate with other Ski and Snowboard School Supervisors to maintain the integrity of each program.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis and manage customer complaints as needed.
- Conduct pre-season goals assessments and end-of-season reviews with instructors.
- Maintain compliance with all Ski and Snowboard School policies and procedures, and safety protocols.
- Coordinate pre-season tryouts and/or assessments as necessary.
- Coordinate end-of-season celebrations for each program.
- Provide support and care for students in need.
- Teach lessons as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of facilities.
- Work directly with children of all ages, often outside and in extreme weather conditions.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Intermediate to advanced skiing/snowboarding skills.
PSIA/AASI Level 1 Certification
Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Advanced organizational skills and familiarity with the Google Suite of programs.
Experience working with children.
This is a physical position; the ability to lift 50 pounds and remain on your feet for extended periods of time is required.
Skis and/or a snowboard, boots, and bindings that can pass a safety inspection.
Black pants appropriate for winter activities.
Professional under layers appropriate for a wide range of temperatures.
A uniform jacket for outdoor use will be provided.
Must pass a background check and fingerprint check for working with children.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com