Website White Pine Ski Resort
Location: White Pine Ski & Summer Resort. Pinedale, Wyoming
Type: Winter Season. Part Time Position (Friday-Monday. Christmas Break: (Every Day- December 17th-January 3rd).
Job Description: White Pine Resort is looking for hardworking team players who enjoy the outdoors and are interested in the perks that working at a ski resort bring! Our Lift Operators are happy people who love interacting with the public in all winter conditions. Don’t miss out on this fun opportunity!
Pay Scale: Hourly Pay Based on Experience.
Reports To: Lift Operations Manager
Housing: Possible Affordable Housing. TBD.
- In accordance with Wyoming State Law, Lift Operators must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable winter transportation.
- No current physical limitations.
- No experience necessary, we train all lift operators. Some mechanical abilities are preferred but not required.
- Skiing or Snowboarding experience also preferred, though not required.
- Have Ski or Snowboarding Equipment. Not Required.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Must be physically capable of assisting customers while loading lifts, monitoring the unloading of lifts, shoveling snow, grooming load/unload ramps, making quick decisions, and assisting with lift maintenance if needed.
- Must possess and maintain a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- Must be able to work in cold and often inclement conditions.
- Must work well with others and interact genuinely with guests.
- Job requires long periods of time standing outside.
- All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Employee will be responsible for providing their own basic winter clothing (black snow pants, gloves, warm base layers, hat/beanie, etc.)
- Demonstrate great attention to detail.
- Overall understanding of White Pine policies and procedures.
- Must be dependable and have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must be conscientious, dedicated, dependable, willing to listen and learn.
Apply today at www.whitepinewyoming.com/employment.
All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment. Completed applications, accompanied with a resume if desired, can be emailed directly to the General Manager of White Pine Resort at .
White Pine Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Operating under USFS Special Use Permit in the Bridger-Teton National Forest
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com