Website White Pine Ski Resort
Lift Maintenance Technician
Location: White Pine Ski & Summer Resort. Pinedale, Wyoming
Type: Winter Season. Part Time Position (Friday-Monday). Christmas Break: (Every Day- December 17th-January 3rd).
Job Description: White Pine Resort is looking for hardworking team players who enjoy the outdoors and are interested in the perks that working at a ski resort bring! Just 90 minutes Southeast of Jackson Hole in the Wind River Mountain Range. Our Lift Technician is reliable person possesses attention to detail. Don’t miss out on this fun opportunity!
Pay Scale: Hourly Pay Based on Experience.
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Housing: Possible Affordable Housing. TBD.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable winter transportation.
- Must possess and maintain a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb and work at heights in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work outside for extended periods of time.
- Must perform the essential duties and responsibilities efficiently and accurately, and without causing significant safety threat to self or others.
- All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Maintain and repair all lift equipment, specifically a CTec Doppelmayr fixed-grip triple chairlift.
- Duties during winter operating season include assisting with regularly scheduled maintenance, pre-operational, mid-day, weekly, and monthly inspections as well as responding to lift breakdowns.
- Off-season duties include a thorough inspection of all lift components, tower work, and grip and chair maintenance.
- Work on hydraulic systems, braking systems, rigging, gasoline and diesel engines, as well as low voltage safety circuits.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance on facility equipment and appliances as necessary.
- Shovel snow from walkways and use ice melt to keep people from slipping and falling.
- Carry out other various maintenance procedures as assigned or requested by the Maintenance Manager.
- Rely on instructions and guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Assist in problem resolution to minimize equipment downtime.
- Look for opportunities to continually improve maintenance processes.
- Work with all company personnel in a cooperative and professional manner.
- Strictly adhere to all safety rules, policies and procedures required by White Pine, law, and/or what is recognized as common practice in the industry.
- Ensure work is performed safely and efficiently.
- Follow written and verbal instructions and perform other tasks as directed by management.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems, braking systems, rigging, gasoline and diesel engines, as well as low voltage safety circuits preferred. Mechanical or electrical experience required.
- Demonstrate adequate mechanical aptitude.
- Fixed grip lift experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work under timelines and pressure.
- Proficient in the proper use of, and care of, various power and hand tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to comprehend and follow direction, perform basic math, good time management and team member skills.
- Must be able and willing to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Requires standing, sitting, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, kneeling, working in confined areas, reaching overhead, driving, and operating heavy equipment, grasping, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying 50lbs.
- Environmental Conditions – Inside and outside areas of a typical ski and summer resort facility, which includes working with and around large machinery, extreme variations in temperature, noise, odors, humidity, dust, in general offices or on outside grounds. This job may require the ability to climb and work at substantial heights and in all kinds of weather.
- Some Travel Requirements – Occasionally, such as to procure necessary parts.
- Requires working on weekends and holidays.
Apply today at www.whitepinewyoming.com/employment.
All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment. Completed applications, accompanied with a resume if desired, can be emailed directly to the General Manager of White Pine Resort at .
White Pine Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Operating under USFS Special Use Permit in the Bridger-Teton National Forest
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org