Website Purgatory Resort
Kids Program Supervisor (Seasonal Position)
The Kids Ski and Snowboard School Kids Program Supervisor will oversee all aspects of the Kids Program within the Kids Ski and Snowboard School. This is a full time, seasonal position. This position reports directly to the Kids Ski and Snowboard School Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule staff appropriate for daily business volume while maintaining a ratio of 5:1 students to instructors.
- Manage timekeeping and payroll for instructors on a daily basis.
- Work directly with children ages 7-12, often outside and in extreme weather conditions.
- Facilitate check-in process, manage class assignments, and provide needed support for instructors on snow.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis and manage customer complaints as needed.
- Conduct pre-season goals assessments and end-of-season reviews with instructors.
- Maintain compliance with all Ski and Snowboard School policies and procedures, and safety protocols.
- Provide support and care for students in need.
- Teach lessons as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and upkeep of facilities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Intermediate to advanced skiing/snowboarding skills.
- PSIA-AASI Level I Certification and Children’s Specialist 1 Certification.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with children.
- This is a physical position; the ability to lift 50 pounds and remain on your feet for extended periods of time is required.
- Skis and/or a snowboard, boots, and bindings that can pass a safety inspection.
- Black pants appropriate for winter activities.
- Professional under layers appropriate for a wide range of temperatures.
- A uniform jacket for outdoor use will be provided.
- Must pass a background check and fingerprint check for working with children.
- The budgeted rate starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
November 20, 2021
Apply Here or email William at with questions or to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com