Website Bromley Mountain
Instructor, Ski & Snowboard School 16+
Get paid to ski and ride with us! Bromley is looking for highly motivated individuals to guide our guests in having a great mountain experience. No prior instructor experience necessary – we provide paid clinics so you can learn to teach skiing or snowboarding – we just require prior skiing or riding experience. All instructors will be teaching group as well as private lessons. We will work with you in utilizing and developing your strengths on the mountain.
Summary: Primary role is to provide on-mountain instruction to guests learning to ski or snowboard. May accomplish this role through one or several products: private lessons, first-time adult group lessons and Kidsrule group lessons.
Duties and Responsibilities (ALL):
- Promote the Snowsports School environment of Safety, Fun and Learning
- Teach children and/or adults to ski or snowboard
- Implements all teaching methods developed by Bromley Mountain Resort
- Follows all rules and regulations of the Bromley Ski and Snowboard School
- Promotes Bromley and skiing/snowboarding whenever possible
- Attend both on-snow and off-snow clinics for professional improvement
- Responsible for safety of students
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No prior instruction experience necessary, although preferred
- Maintain a caring and sensitive attitude towards guest
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible in response to changing class assignments and working in a fast paced environment
- Have the mental capacity and awareness to care for the physical, social and psychological needs of children and adults in various weather conditions
- Ability to work in all types of winter weather for extended periods
- Punctual and prepared to perform work duties on time
- Physically fit to ski or snowboard for 4 to 6 hours each day
- Must maintain personal appearance in accordance with Bromley standards
- Must have reliable transportation
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates primarily outdoors, on snow, during the winter season.
This is a physically active role requiring several hours of standing and working outdoors on snow.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com