Website White Pine Ski Resort
Location: White Pine Ski & Summer Resort. Pinedale, Wyoming
Type: Winter Season. Part Time Positions Available. Christmas Break: (Every Day- December 17th-January 3rd).
Job Description: White Pine Resort is looking for hardworking team players who enjoy the outdoors and are interested in the perks that working at a ski resort bring! Just 90 minutes Southeast of Jackson Hole in the Wind River Mountain Range. This candidate happily demonstrates excellent work ethics. Don’t miss out on this fun opportunity!
Pay Scale: Hourly Pay Based on Experience.
Reports To: General Manager
Housing: Possible Affordable Housing. TBD
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have reliable winter transportation
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent time management skills.
- Customer-oriented and friendly.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Previous and proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper preferred.
- Must pass a Pre-employment background check.
Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Attend to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- Create a clean and orderly environment for our guests maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Areas of responsibility include Main Lodge, Common Areas and All Bathrooms.
- Cleaning the White Pine rental cabins.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, and polishing.
- Notify management of any damages, deficits and/or disturbances.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and request replacement when appropriate.
- Restock consumables as appropriate.
- Adhere to regulations regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related policies.
- Take full trash out to dumpster and place empty, clean, trash bag liners in cans.
Requirements (Including but not limited to):
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- Working quickly without compromising quality.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests.
- Must possess and maintain a high level of responsibility and reliability.
Apply today at www.whitepinewyoming.com/employment.
All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment. Completed applications, accompanied with a resume if desired, can be emailed directly to the General Manager of White Pine Resort at .
White Pine Resort is an Equal Opportunity Provider Operating under USFS Special Use Permit in the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org