Website Loon Mountain Ski and Snowboard School
Full and Part Time Ski and Snowboard Instructors
Teaches the techniques of skiing or snowboarding, in a group or individual setting and based on customer skill level. Must be willing to work with children, be energetic, outgoing and able to interact with guests in a friendly and fun manner. All positions required weekend and holiday work
- Organize and conduct both group and private snowboard lessons for guests in accordance with the guidelines established by resort
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate proper techniques.
- To further promote and act as a role model in the area of the responsibility code, safety and risk awareness as prescribed by resort’s safety policies.
- To be familiar with and adhere to the policies and procedures of the resort Handbook and the resort Ski School Manual.
- Assist the skiing public whenever possible.
- Assist with organizing and dividing classes whenever possible.
- Must be at least 16 years old for part time and at least 18 years old for full time positions
- Ability to ski at an intermediate level or above desired, but not required
- Free season pass to Loon Mtn; free skiing at Sunday River and Sugarloaf dependent upon commitment level
- Discounted children’s seasonal programs, dependent upon commitment level
- Discounted skiing and lodging opportunities at other Boyne Resorts
- Reimbursement for successful completion of certifications, including PSIA/ASSI
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com