Website Camelback Resort
Job Title: Director of Ski School
Department: Snow Sports
Reports to: VP of Operations
Director of Ski School will function as the strategic business leader of the Ski School division, including but not limited to operations, planning, budgeting, staffing and payroll. The Director of Ski School is responsible for maintaining a level of service that exceeds the Guests’ expectations and ensures a positive working environment for its associates.
- Recruit Top Talent of all PSIA instructor levels
- Develop Ski School Programming and suggested pricing
- Responsible for the development and training of ski/snowboard instructors
- Oversees the supervision, coaching, mentoring, and appraisal of instructors and attendants.
Next Level Duties:
- Collaborate to ensure all brand standards and values are always maintained
- Identify, recommend, and act upon any potential partnership opportunities that create a positive guest experience and potential revenue
- Optimize relationships with key partners and provide them with a strong direction for best outcomes
- Work in conjunction with the Food and Beverage Department to partner on event programming and planning
- Evaluate new revenue opportunities related to ski school, events, activities and guest experiences
- Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet and exceed guest expectations
Must Have Personal Qualifications:
- PSIA/AASI ski or snowboard certification – Level II or higher preferred (We will sponsor all costs associated in obtaining a Level III certification)
- Significant planning experience that includes a blend of strategy and programming experience
- A strong track record with organizing programming for ski schools and resorts
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to work on multiple tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Strong financial acumen
- Detail oriented
More About Camelback:
Voted #1 Indoor Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania, Camelback Resort encompasses more year-round amenities than any other mountain resort in the country; adventure on the zip lines, ropes course, mountain coaster and more with fun for the entire family.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS; such as complimentary access to Camelbeach, Aquatopia, and over 15 area amusement parks and attractions. Don’t waste time; apply today!
This job description is to be considered a general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is not necessarily limited to these specifications.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.