Website Eldora Ski Resort
Certified Ski & Snowboard Instructors
Location: Eldora Ski Resort- Nederland, CO
Type: Full-time and part-time positions available
Salary & Benefits: $17.50+/hour (depending on experience) This is a seasonal position eligible for season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
Job Description: Hiring for the 2022-2023 season! Eldora Ski & Ride School is the Place to Learn!! Come work for one of the best resort employers in Colorado and participate in a true Learning Community. Ski & Ride School Pros provide unparalleled learning experiences for our Guests. We specialize in using Learning Based Terrain with shaped features in all our beginner learning zones. Preference is to staff our Programs, on weekends, and other peak holiday times. While performing the duties of this job, work is performed outside in all weather conditions, including extreme cold, snow, wind and rain, on varied snow surfaces, as well as indoors. Indoor time is spent interacting with guests. Frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. Regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move more than 50 pounds.
Experience & Education Required:
- 2 or 3 years previous instruction experience
- Current PSIA-AASI Level 1 or higher
- Current PSIA-AASI CS 1 or higher
- Excellent, teamwork, communication and guest service skills
- Must be: An excellent skier/rider with technical knowledge of skiing/snowboarding and snow sports safety
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Able to work long and irregular hours including weekends and holidays
- Pass a background check
- High school diploma or equivalent
Application Deadline: 12/1/22
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.