Website Copper Mountain
Certified Ski and Ride School Instructor Openings
Location: Copper Mountain Resort, CO
Type of Job: Seasonal
Salary and Benefits
- Compensation: Proposed hiring rate of $17.00 to $30.00+, actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Benefits: This is a seasonal position eligible for season pass for employees/dependents and privileges at several other resorts. Several discount programs (i.e. food & beverage, retail/rental, tickets, etc.) also available.
We are looking for PSIA and AASI level 1+2+3 Ski instructors!
Full-Time, seasonal positions to begin in December and end mid-April. Must be at least 18 years old. Must be available to work weekends and holidays. Must have at least one season of teaching experience. Looking for individuals who demonstrate an enthusiasm for skiing and enjoy educating all ages and ability levels.
Education and Experience Required
- Good physical condition.
- Able to stand for entire shift
- Must be able to work in inclement weather in a high alpine environment
- Must be outside for long periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Must be fluent in all aspects of the English language
- Must have sight, speech, and hearing abilities sufficient to learn skills, follow and provide directions
- Must have a minimum PSIA or AASI Level 1 or international equivalent
- Must own ski or snowboard equipment
- Minimum 2 years instructing experience strongly preferred.
Please apply online at www.coppercolorado.com/jobs . Questions – contact or 970.968.2318 ext. 10144
To apply for this job email your details to Recruiter@CopperColorado.Com