Website Disabled Sports Eastern Sierra
Adaptive Snowsports Instruction Intern
40 hour/week (minimum 350 total hours) beginning by January 8, 2023
Salary and Benefits
This is an unpaid internship position. Interns receive complimentary housing (double occupancy), a weekly stipend, skiing and riding access at Mammoth Mountain and June Mountain, discounted food on the mountain while working, and PSIA-AASI training and certification support.
CORE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Instruct two adaptive snowsports lessons per day and engage in other on-snow activities as needed
· Attend daily 8:30 training sessions when scheduled to work at DSES
· Help maintain all adaptive equipment in working order
· Assist staff with administrative and operational tasks designed to give the intern a well-rounded overview of operating a non-profit service organization
· Complete training and certification for PSIA-AASI Level I Instructor Certification in at least one PSIA-AASI discipline.
We also offer an internship option for individuals not seeking university credit but who are highly interested and motivated in developing professionally in the adaptive snowsports industry. Inquire with Josh Pighetti for more information on the non-credit internship
• Contact Information – Josh Pighetti,
• How to Apply – Please submit a resume and cover letter to Josh Pighetti
• Application Deadline – October 31, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com