Website Eagle Mount
Adaptive Snow Sports Assistants
Eagle Mount Bozeman is a non-profit organization that provides adaptive recreation for people with disabilities and camps for young people with cancer. Eagle Mount is currently hiring three Adaptive Snow Sports Assistants to support our downhill and cross-country ski programs, including:
- Bridger Bowl/Crosscut: Part-Time Snow Sport Assistant
- Big Sky Ski: Full-Time Snow Sport Assistant
- Big Sky Ski: Part-Time Snow Sport Assistant
- Adhere to all Eagle Mount policies, procedures, and guidelines; maintain confidentially of all participants.
- Represent Eagle Mount in a professional and courteous manner.
- Support and advocate for the organization and its affiliated programs and partners.
- Maintain healthy relationships with Eagle Mount community including participants, volunteers, and staff.
- Attend to administrative duties, attend required meetings, and staff training events.
- Exhibit patience, respect for others, appropriate stress management, and a desire to learn and grow.
- Support program scheduling and communication activities.
- Support the coordination of daily lessons and other program activities.
- Lead adaptive snow sport activities and lessons when needed.
- Care for and maintain program facilities, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation for participants, volunteers, and donors.
- Assist with recruitment, training, motivation, and recognition of volunteers.
- Intermediate downhill ski skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work outdoors in a variety of temperatures and conditions.
- Reliable personal transportation.
- Strong interpersonal, management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Compensation & Benefits
These are seasonal, non-exempt positions, $15.00-$17.00 per hour DOE.
How to Apply
If interested, please respond with a resume and cover letter in PDF format.
- Bridger Bowl candidates: email Patrick Quinn, Adaptive Recreation Director,
- Big Sky candidates: email Sarah Wolf; Big Sky Program Director,
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt, preference will be given to applications received by October 11, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org