Wednesday, July 27, 2022 from 6 pm - 7:30 pm MTAdd to Personal CalendarEvent Type:
- Cost: $40.00
- CEUs: 2Prerequisites:
Current PSIA-AASI MembershipRegistration Deadline:
Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 5 pm MT
Online Registration: CLOSED
You're invited to participate in this webinar to learn about Dr. Richard Farson's 10 Instructional Paradoxes and explore the contradictions in his top 3 paradoxes that directly speak to you. For example, does more learning really take place when one tries not to teach? Or can students really learn more from one another than their teacher?
You'll walk away knowing which effective teaching and coaching techniques you can use to enhance your skills as an instructor so that you're on top of your game. Horst Abraham will lead this interactive session which will explore masterful teaching techniques, such as the importance of staying focused on the student's desire outcome, and using humility to help you help your students' achieve their goals.
Space is very limited, so please register ASAP!
- You must complete and submit work prior to the session using an online tool. The time commitment is 1 hour.
- This pre-course work (1 hour) is mandatory for you to participate in this session.
- You'll receive specific instructions on the pre-course assignment and how to submit your work when you register for this webinar.
- Expect to engage in a lively conversation with your peers, centered around critical thinking on this topic.
- This webinar is designed for all levels, from new instructors to seasoned veterans.
- The webinar will not be recorded for viewing later, due to the interactive nature of the facilitation.
- This webinar costs $40 and qualifies you to earn 2 continuing education units.
You must complete the pre-course work (1 hour) and attend the full webinar to receive 2 CEUs.